Yesterday we started our new Vlog, in an effort to keep everyone informed of what's new and what's happening. However we had so much fun making the video we kind of forgot to mention most things! So here is a quick run down of the things I forgot to tell everyone:
1. We now have a new colour in the 'York' Suit. This colour is a RED! Yes that's right a RED!!! I know, its radical but trust me it's cool!
2. We now have 2 new colours in our 'Pure Wool' double and single breasted waistcoats. A Smoky Blue and a Dusky Pink. This waistcoat but in the new colours:
3. Our Evening Wear Hire department is being completely 100% renewed. We are starting again, with all new suits. As of 2014 all our evening suit hires will be fine lightweight fabrics, slim fits and the very best quality.
4. The will be a new colour in the Bespoke/Hire! The Bespoke/Hire will have a third package available. This will be with the Red York.
5. Our 'Featured Grooms' Blog feature will be launched properly in 2014. After a good test throughout 2013, our new blog feature will be a staple of our Bunney Blog, throughout 2014. These blog posts will tell the story of a wedding but from the point of view of a Bunney groom. Here is a very cool example: