- No longer does a hire suit have to be a heavy, hard wool or poly-mix.
- A hire suit can now be fine, luxurious and lightweight!
- Hire suits do not have to be heavy hard fabrics!
- Hire suits do not have to be cheap construction!
- Hire suits do not have to be old and worn!
- Hire suits do not have to be shapeless!
- Hire suits do not have to be poorly fitting!
- Hire suits CAN be altered to fit correctly!
- Hire suits do not have to have backless waistcoats!
- Hire suits do not have to have black backed waistcoats!
- Hire shirts do not have to be dirty!
- Hire cravats do not have to be polyester!
- Hire shoes do not have to made of plastic!
Research and Design (We are constantly monitoring fashions and attending shows and fairs for inspiration)·
Purchasing and Manufacturing (Putting our ideas into production. We source quality factories to make to the highest standard or make our own products. Actually purchasing our products so they are all in store to try.)·
Advice on Fit, Style and Design. (A consultation with an experienced member of staff)·
A Correct Suit Fitting. (to try on the EXACT suit you will receive before booking)·
A Fitting for each member of the party. (Each member of the party will receive a correct fitting, where they can try-on the EXACT garments they will receive on the day.·
Refitting (any member of the party can request a refit at any time)·
Preparation of orders 1. Making cravats and Handkerchiefs. (we make our own cravats and ties in up to 250 shades of silk)·
Preparation of orders 2. Alteration. (We carry out alterations to our hire suits ourselves on the premises, by hand, NO GLUE!)·
Preparation of orders 3. Pressing. (We hand press each garment before it leaves. Including, jacket, waistcoat, trouser, shirts and neckwear.)·
Preparation of orders 4. Bagging and Tagging. (Each piece is put together and bagged individually for each customer. Each bag is named individually.)·
Cleaning and Pressing on Return. (every garment is dry-cleaned and hand pressed on return)
That is a breakdown of the practical things that you will receive with our service. However there are also the other unquantifiable benefits, such as the polite and professional service, the relaxed family atmosphere, the skill and knowledge of bespoke tailors and the experience of wedding professionals.