When a potential customer makes first contact with our business and enquires after our “Wedding Hire” service they will often request our prices first. This is a reasonable thing to ask; however price is not always the determining factor as to whether or not a customer will choose our service. Most of our customer throughout a season will have chosen our service because of the service they have received and the products they have tried-on.
With this in mind I would like to provide you with a breakdown of EXACTLY what you will receive from Jack Bunneys if you choose our service:
· Research and Design (We are constantly monitoring fashions and attending shows and fairs for inspiration)
· Purchasing and Manufacturing (Putting our ideas into production. We source quality factories to make to the highest standard or make our own products. Actually purchasing our products so they are all in store to try.)
· Advice on Fit, Style and Design. (A consultation with an experienced member of staff)
· A Correct Suit Fitting. (to try on the EXACT suit you will receive before booking)
· A Fitting for each member of the party. (Each member of the party will receive a correct fitting, where they can try-on the EXACT garments they will receive on the day.
· Refitting (any member of the party can request a refit at any time)
· Preparation of orders 1. Making cravats and Handkerchiefs. (we make our own cravats and ties in up to 250 shades of silk)
· Preparation of orders 2. Alteration. (We carry out alterations to our hire suits ourselves on the premises, by hand, NO GLUE!)
· Preparation of orders 3. Pressing. (We hand press each garment before it leaves. Including, jacket, waistcoat, trouser, shirts and neckwear.)
· Preparation of orders 4. Bagging and Tagging. (Each piece is put together and bagged individually for each customer. Each bag is named individually.)
· Cleaning and Pressing on Return. (every garment is dry-cleaned and hand pressed on return)