1. Visit our shop to view our collection. Our full range can only be viewed on the premises.
2. Visit our shop to book a suit and be fitted. It is best to have a correct fitting and try-on the EXACT garment which you will receive on the day. This will ensure you are happy with both quality and fit. A deposit of £30.00 is left to book the suit for the day you require it.
3. Fittings for others. If you have any other members in your party they can be fitted over the next few weeks. No later than 8 weeks before the wearing date.
4. Re-fitting. If you or any other member of your party requires a re-fit then this can be carried out by appointment.
5. Collection. The suit(s) are collected from our shop two working days before the wearing date. On collection we will require your receipt, the balance of the hire charge and a security deposit.
6. Return. The suit(s) are returned to our shop two working days after the wearing date.